- Podcast partnerships
- Website advertising
- Newsletter marketing
- Customizable campaigns
- Over 90,000 monthly downloads on Cruise Radio
- Over 850,000 website visitors a month
Did you know the web is now the predominant channel for consumers to search for and buy travel?
In 2018, 95% of the connected generation searched for travel information online, 55% bought travel online and from those, 65% were influenced in their travel decisions by their online communities.
Cruise Radio is a weekly travel show heard globally by cruise consumers who are actively booking and seeking cruise vacations.
Contact: [email protected]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program
- Physician & Cruise Industry Consultant Says Pandemic Nearing An End
- Queen Mary 2 to Feature World-Class Shakespeare Shows in 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 13, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise Ship Overview and Thoughts
- The Conditional Sail Order Is Set To Expire: What Happens Then?
- Cruise News Today — January 12, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Announces Next Prima-Class Cruise Ship