On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we chat with staff writer Richard Simms, who just returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Cruise Line’s newest mega-ship Mardi Gras.
This was his first cruise in two years, and he treated himself to an aft balcony Excel Suite. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, ports of call, and what he thought of BOLT — the first roller coaster at sea.
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program
- Physician & Cruise Industry Consultant Says Pandemic Nearing An End
- Queen Mary 2 to Feature World-Class Shakespeare Shows in 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 13, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise Ship Overview and Thoughts
- The Conditional Sail Order Is Set To Expire: What Happens Then?
- Cruise News Today — January 12, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Announces Next Prima-Class Cruise Ship