In this article, we will show you how to make a Cucumber Sunrise.
This is a Carnival Cruise Line favorite that is served at the Alchemy Bar.
This cocktail is sweet and refreshing, and best of all it’s easy to shake up and sip any time of day.
Cucumber Sunrise Recipe
- 2 cucumber slices + 1 additional slice for garnish
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz Monin watermelon syrup
- 0.75 oz orange juice
- In a pint glass, muddle the cucumbers
- Add all ingredients into the glass and fill it with ice
- Cover with shaker and shake for 5 seconds
- Double strain into a pint glass filled with ice (strain into the glass through a fine strainer after passing through a regular strainer)
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber
Easy Cucumber Sunrise Cocktail [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program
- Physician & Cruise Industry Consultant Says Pandemic Nearing An End
- Queen Mary 2 to Feature World-Class Shakespeare Shows in 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 13, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise Ship Overview and Thoughts
- The Conditional Sail Order Is Set To Expire: What Happens Then?
- Cruise News Today — January 12, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Announces Next Prima-Class Cruise Ship