BEFORE YOU CRUISE
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
Carnival’s ship Mardi Gras is the cruise line’s third ship to feature a Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse restaurant, following Carnival Horizon and Panorama.
The venue on this ship, though, is a bit different. Instead of being a for-fee specialty restaurant, Mardi Gras’ Pig & Anchor is complimentary and features a smaller menu than previously seen on the other ships.
Here is the full menu at Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse on Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras, complete with selections just for kids.
On the Smoker Aces section of the menu, guests can choose any three types of meat and any three sides to create their own custom meal.
- White – Blue Ribbon Chicken
- 18 Hour Brisket
- Smoked Port Butt
- House Cheddar Sausage
- St. Louis Ribs
- House Vegetable Pickles
- Crispy Onion Strings
- Carolina Slaw
- Mac Daddy Mac and Cheese
- Collard Greens
- BBQ Beans
- French Fries
- Green Beans and Bacon
All Time Favorites
- The Pig & Anchor Melt — pulled pork, sliced brisket, double pork belly bacon, smoked gouda, cheddar, pickles, and donkey sauce
- Maple & Chili Salmon — cedar planked and lightly smoked Atlantic salmon
- Sunday: BBQ Filet Mignon — 7 oz KC style whole roasted
- Monday: Smoked Cured Strip Steak — 10 oz center cut, chimichurri
- Tuesday: Double Down Sticky Pork Belly — whisky and honey glaze
- Wednesday: Ale & Brick Half Chicken — buttermilk ranch sauce
- Thursday: Char-Broiled Flat Iron — hot mustard
- Friday: Pork Chop — smoked & apple cider brined, sausage corn bread stuffing
- Saturday: Smoked Short Ribs — onion pepper gravy
READ MORE: Review: Carnival’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse
These two menu items come with an uncharge.
- Broiled Lobster — warm lemon butter — $20
- Prime Time Prime Rib — Texas-inspired, generously rubbed, and slow-roasted — $14
These desserts are all served with vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream.
- Bourbon Banana Pie
- Apple Cobbler
- Mississippi Mud Pie
Kid’s menu items come with Mac Daddy Mac and Cheese and one other side.
- Jr. Ribs
- P&A Slider
- Chicken Sticks & Fries
READ NEXT: Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program
- Physician & Cruise Industry Consultant Says Pandemic Nearing An End
- Queen Mary 2 to Feature World-Class Shakespeare Shows in 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 13, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise Ship Overview and Thoughts
- The Conditional Sail Order Is Set To Expire: What Happens Then?
- Cruise News Today — January 12, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Announces Next Prima-Class Cruise Ship