On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we chat with Kevin about his recent voyage aboard Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas. He and his family just returned from a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on the ship. We get a full review of the onboard experience, itinerary, and the new protocols that Royal has during the cruise industry restart on its largest ships.
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program
- Physician & Cruise Industry Consultant Says Pandemic Nearing An End
- Queen Mary 2 to Feature World-Class Shakespeare Shows in 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 13, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise Ship Overview and Thoughts
- The Conditional Sail Order Is Set To Expire: What Happens Then?
- Cruise News Today — January 12, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Announces Next Prima-Class Cruise Ship