Early-bird registration (until May 31, 2016):
- Academic researchers or non-profit organisations: 360 €
- Early-stage researchers (≤35 years): 180 €
- Industry representatives and for-profit organisations: 510 €
Late registration (from June 1st, 2016):
- Academic researchers or non-profit organisations: 420 €
- Early-stage researchers (≤35 years): 240 €
- Industry representatives and for-profit organisations: 600 €
These fees include access to the conference rooms, and to the other meeting events, lunches and coffee breaks. For early-stage researchers, proof of age is required by bringing an ID to the on-site registration desk. Taxes are included. Registration fees DO NOT include the gala dinner (to attend, please see below).
Registration for the meeting must be done at: infocongres.com/channelopathy2016/registration
Important: Due to venue limitations, only the first 180 registrations will be accepted. Abstract submission is not required for meeting registration. Registration will remain open on site until Thursday, June 16th at 12:00.
The gala dinner will take place on the bateau mouche Le Zouave. The following financial contribution includes the dinner and a cruise on the Seine river:
- for academic researchers and industrial representatives: 50 €
- for early-stage researchers: 30 €
To register for the gala dinner, please go to: infocongres.com/channelopathy2016/registration
Only the first 100 registrations will be processed.